ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW SYSTEM - who need to sign the consent form???

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Josh Hagino
Japan

NEW SYSTEM - who need to sign the consent form???

Post by Josh Hagino » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:19 am

Hi guys

For those who applied through the new system. There is a consent form we need to sign which including 3 parts. Correct me if I was not right. I include my girlfriend's (been together 4 years) detail as well as her passport front page in my application, stayed as unmarried partner. However, we does not have any joint account or have anything under joint name. I felt like she need to sign the part 2 because she need to give home office permission that they can review his information. Maybe I am wrong?

Also, for part 3, I was going to ask my parents to sign it, because they are paying for my tuition fees, rent as well as LR application fees. I feel like my parents are the sponsors of my life in the Uk so they might count as third party who provide financial support to set out my application. What do you think?? Correct me if I am wrong.

Again thank you so much for your help !

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NEW SYSTEM - who need to sign the consent form???

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice