ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angelmarie1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

SPOUSE VISA

Post by Angelmarie1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Good afternoon,

I am looking for advice please. I am a British National and my husband is Pakistani. I have just been diagnosed with Cancer, my husband is here on a multiple 2 year multiple visa, a 6 month tourist visa then has to leave the UK. My questions are, is there a way to obtain his spouse visa without having to wait for 6 months proof of my salary? especially re my health situation. Also if I needed to claim any kind of benefits as my company has only been going for 3 months and profits are limited to date, would this affect his application for spouse visa?

Would kindly appreciate any advice...

Thanks in advance..

prince_grung
United Kingdom

Re: SPOUSE VISA

Post by prince_grung » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Angelmarie1 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:54 pm
Good afternoon,

I am looking for advice please. I am a British National and my husband is Pakistani. I have just been diagnosed with Cancer, my husband is here on a multiple 2 year multiple visa, a 6 month tourist visa then has to leave the UK. My questions are, is there a way to obtain his spouse visa without having to wait for 6 months proof of my salary? especially re my health situation. Also if I needed to claim any kind of benefits as my company has only been going for 3 months and profits are limited to date, would this affect his application for spouse visa?

Would kindly appreciate any advice...

Thanks in advance..
do take care of your self be happy always you are great

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SPOUSE VISA

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Angelmarie1 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:54 pm
Good afternoon,

is there a way to obtain his spouse visa without having to wait for 6 months proof of my salary? especially re my health situation.
£62500 six months old saving.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.