ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M. New job. No pay slip only contract.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zonaib1985
Newly Registered
Scotland

FLR M. New job. No pay slip only contract.

Post by zonaib1985 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi All.
Just a quick one. I am applying for FLR M for my wife. I have just started a new job and don't have a pay slip. Only a contract and confirmation from employer to say I have actually started the job. We would apply under category B and my previous jobs over the last 12 month's have been over the 18,600. Will this be ok. This is my 3rd job in the last 12 month's. But all have been over the 18600.

I have an appointment next week at the premiuim center and will be paid a day before the appointment so showing the pay slip will be fine but will not have a bank statement to Go with it. Pay slips are in a day before the pay hits the bank. Am I better not showing this payslip and stick to the previous 12 pay slips and bank statements?

Thanks in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M. New job. No pay slip only contract.

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Preferably wait for the payslip from new employer otherwise if your latest payslip from whatever employer is not older than 28 days then it may be fine too but you must have the corresponding bank statement of such salary credit. You can go in branch to get the latest entries of transactions.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.