ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online naturalization Form Filling help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moonstar9823
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Online naturalization Form Filling help

Post by moonstar9823 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi

can anyone advise me about online naturalization form question.

it ask about "do you have any previous immigration application with home office? in this section he ask about name used in application, when application made and when biometric date details. I filled it with my last ILR application details. He then asks again" do you have any previous immigration application with home office? now problem is I have around five immigration application with home office in around 10 years. I don't remember details of all those applications.

so what shall I do just enter detail of most recent application only or I have to enter details of all previous application. Also I noted in Paper form AN there are no such questions about previous applications.

thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Online naturalization Form Filling help

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:43 pm

"do you have any previous immigration application with home office?

As I read it any = all.
Suggest you give as much detail as you can. Perhaps also put a note in why details are not complete.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.