ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Relationship Evidence difficulty

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jaxter8
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR (M) Relationship Evidence difficulty

Post by Jaxter8 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi,

First of all, my apologies if this has been covered before. I checked for a while but didn't see anything quite similar.

Mt wife is about to apply for her 1st extension after 31 months. Our difficulty is that, for the first 23 months, we lived in shared accommodation in london, where all bills were inclusive in the rent. That has left us with a bit of a predicament regarding documents to prove cohabitation. She has odd one or two letters from her GP, national insurance, and one from her employer. Certainly not enough I don't think.

Furthermore, we do not have a joint bank account but we do have accounts with the same bank and, obviously, our address will be the same on our respective bank statements. The only other thing she has with her address are her payslips for the duration of that time, which would tally with her bank statements.

The landlord of this property has offered to confirm we cohabited for the duration of that tenancy, but other than that, I'm not sure what else we could offer.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could tell us how we else can meet the requirement to show a genuine relationship, and if the payslips/bank statements situation could be a solution.

Thank you in desperate anticipation.

vinny

Re: FLR (M) Relationship Evidence difficulty

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Payslips and bank statements are acceptable.

Submit any evidence of cohabitation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Jaxter8
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Relationship Evidence difficulty

Post by Jaxter8 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:16 pm

by vinny » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Payslips and bank statements are acceptable.

Submit any evidence of cohabitation.

Thank you so much for your speedy and invaluable help. It is greatly appreciated