ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Size limit of documents uploaded for ILR new system

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Size limit of documents uploaded for ILR new system

Post by michali » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Even though we are not applying for some months, I am trying to get my head round the new system and, even though I will probably use the Premium Lounge or another Centre where our documents can be scanned and uploaded, my husband has a lot of passports which I am going to attempt to scan and save ready to upload myself when the time comes. However, I read somewhere that there is a size limit to documents. I am thinking of creating one pdf per passport. Can someone please advise me on the size limit per document or is it a size limit for total uploads? Any help would be much appreciated.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Size limit of documents uploaded for ILR new system

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:25 pm

One of the members reported on this forum that the size limit per file is 6MB
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Size limit of documents uploaded for ILR new system

Post by michali » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Thank you so much!