ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport Countersignatory

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dylaneftimoff
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

British Passport Countersignatory

Post by Dylaneftimoff » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 am

I am in the process of applying for a British passport on the 12/12/18 after my ceremony in the morning.

My question is: is there any form to be signed together with the images in the back by my countersignatory? The reason why I am asking is because I want to apply immediately after my ceremony due to travelling out of the country on the 14/12/18 and want to post everything needed on the 13/12/18 at the latest.

After I complete the application online, is there a document that my countersignatoy has to sign or is it only the photographs?

Thank you

mysterylady11
United Kingdom

Re: British Passport Countersignatory

Post by mysterylady11 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:40 am

Countersignatury has to fill out their details on the declaration form and also sign one of the passport size photo. You also have to sign the declaration form if you applied online.