ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting Condition related question..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alphabeticalfallacy
Newly Registered

Appeal Rights Exhausted

Post by Alphabeticalfallacy » Thu May 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello,

I have received a letter from the upper Tribunal stating that my request for appeal has been declined and there are no more appeal rights for me. I would like to know what are my other option to buy more time. I was wondering if I can request for Judicial Review against this, if not, what else can I do?

To be quite frank. I have MASSIVE amount of debt in my home country (amounting for about £50,000) and I would really have to kill myself if I had to leave this country because leaving the UK would mean losing all my assets including the house which accommodates my parents (they're old and sick; in their 60's). I really wouldn't be able to handle it. I really need to know if I can request for Discretionary Leave to Remain so that at least I can pay off my Debts. Is there something that I can do to save myself in this moment.

Any sort of advice would be really appreciable. I don't know what else to do right now.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal Rights Exhausted

Post by CR001 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:20 pm

What is your immigration history for the UK?

Having debt in your home country is not a valid reason to try avoid UKVI sending you back.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alphabeticalfallacy
Newly Registered

Reporting Condition related question..

Post by Alphabeticalfallacy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello,

I have been to the reporting centre today as I usually do every month. However, today after collecting my IS96 paper they wrote "PID" followed by 7 digit number on the paper and returned it me. Unfortunately I couldn't ask them at that time what this implies. Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I also heard a staff member divert a few people to a particular counter stating "PID".

FYI: I am an Asylum applicant awaiting second interview and its been more than a year.

If anyone has any idea about this please let me know.

Thanks

Garry20g
England

Re: Reporting Condition related question..

Post by Garry20g » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Alphabeticalfallacy wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 pm
Hello,

I have been to the reporting centre today as I usually do every month. However, today after collecting my IS96 paper they wrote "PID" followed by 7 digit number on the paper and returned it me. Unfortunately I couldn't ask them at that time what this implies. Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I also heard a staff member divert a few people to a particular counter stating "PID".

FYI: I am an Asylum applicant awaiting second interview and its been more than a year.

Thanks
Hi. Sorry to hear that upper court does not give you permission to appeal. But how much time upper court take to make decision in your case. Because I ask for permission to appeal to upper court as well. Thanks in advance.

Alphabeticalfallacy
Newly Registered

Post by Alphabeticalfallacy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Roughly 6 months Garry.

Dupze

Post by Dupze » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi Garry how long have you been waiting for the upper tribunal to make decision it has been 3 months now and still nothing from the upper tribunal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Dupze wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:02 pm
Hi Garry how long have you been waiting for the upper tribunal to make decision it has been 3 months now and still nothing from the upper tribunal
Please do not tag questions for Gary in another users thread. User 'gary' has his own lengthy topic, please post your questions there.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Garry20g
England

Post by Garry20g » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Dupze wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:02 pm
Hi dupze. I ask for permission to appeal to upper court about 1 month before.

Alphabeticalfallacy
Newly Registered

Post by Alphabeticalfallacy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Alphabeticalfallacy wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 pm
Hello,

Thanks
Anyone else? Any clue? Am I the only one that has this written or mentioned on my paper?