ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading of documents in new system.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Uploading of documents in new system.

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi, i am currently filling the application form for partner and child dependents.please advise how i could upload documents for this application.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Uploading of documents in new system.

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:39 pm

The system will allow you to book an appointment/scan and upload documents on partner website “sopra steria” after you fill out your form, submit and pay. Make sure you do that within 28 days of qualifying period.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: Uploading of documents in new system.

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:04 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:39 pm
The system will allow you to book an appointment/scan and upload documents on partner website “sopra steria” after you fill out your form, submit and pay. Make sure you do that within 28 days of qualifying period.
Thank you for your kind guidance.