ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling Cards & Telephone Bills

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AzimScot

Calling Cards & Telephone Bills

Post by AzimScot » Thu May 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for a settlement visa, however I am a bit concered on the proof of communication with my spouse. I have calling cards I have used and also phone bills which shows the calling card dial access number, but my phone bills do not show my wifes mobile number on the bill only the direct dial access number?? will this be a problem on my application?

I do have a wedding rubbish, photos, a few emails.

princess22

Re: Calling Cards & Telephone Bills

Post by princess22 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:27 pm

AzimScot wrote:Hi,

I will be applying for a settlement visa, however I am a bit concered on the proof of communication with my spouse. I have calling cards I have used and also phone bills which shows the calling card dial access number, but my phone bills do not show my wifes mobile number on the bill only the direct dial access number?? will this be a problem on my application?

I do have a wedding rubbish, photos, a few emails.
Hey

I had a mobile bill which showed when i called/text my husband, I also sent all my calling card, aswell as a few printed texts as proof of communication.

I suggest you send copy of the bills but also send ALL the emails you sent your partner and vice versa.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Thu May 22, 2008 10:55 pm

sure I have calling cards and also the numbers mentioned on my phone bills and also have text stored on me mobile so i'll send them.

How long it take to get ur hubbies visa?

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Fri May 23, 2008 2:46 pm

I had the same problen Azim.

I used loads of calling cards from my mobile phone. I didn't submit my mobile bill; there was no point as they could not verify that the calls to the access number on my bill were used to call him. I did however submit a quarterly landline bill with maybe about 5 calls to Pakistan on it.

For proof of communication, my Husband and I enclosed all the letters (inc stamped envelopes) and cards (birthday, Eid) we had sent to each other since our engagement.

This was sufficient for the ECO dealing with our application and the visa was issued in 10 working days.

Good luck Azim
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Fri May 23, 2008 7:49 pm

did you visa application get refused or delayed because of this?

Sunshine82
Newly Registered

Post by Sunshine82 » Fri May 23, 2008 8:02 pm

My husband got a family permit, and we did not have any phone bills or calling cards. But we had photos with different dates during our relationship and also some letters, postcards and E-Mails.

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:50 pm

A number of calling card providers do itemised billing for a small fee. Check with yours.
Oh, the drama...!