ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info Regarding Super Premium 24 Hour New Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutegirl21
India

Info Regarding Super Premium 24 Hour New Service

Post by cutegirl21 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi Senior Members/ Gurus (zimba/macnarth).

I have a question regarding new premium service 24 hour service bit confuse about new service as which date they are considering ? In that new thing they are saying that we can book appointment 28 days before but once we apply and pay for application than only we can apply for appointment or book it.

Example if a person visa is expiring on 7 January, and he apply on 7 January and do payment and search appointment and example 25 January date is suitable for him/her and he choose appointment for 25 Jan,
I am sure until we will not submit biometrics on appointment our file will not be forward to case worker anyways.

My question which date Case Worker will consider 7 january or 25 january.?

Regards

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Info Regarding Super Premium 24 Hour New Service

Post by hina_pirzada » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:39 pm

I have the same question in my mind but confusing. The guidance is not clear.