ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In which cases 3c breaks

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedalishah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Continuety break up

Post by syedalishah » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Dear friends
I was on £50000.00 but refused my extension. And applied for AR but got another AR. Now what I need to do so that my 3C could not break. Advise me please. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Continuety break up

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:04 am

As long as your AR is being processed you will be covered by section 3C until AR is refused.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

syedalishah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

In which cases 3c breaks

Post by syedalishah » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:33 pm

If first Application refuses and then ar refuses and we go for jr and before the jr result comes we make fresh application. In this case either 3c continues or breaks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: In which cases 3c breaks

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Section 3 protection ceased with your AR refusal. It would only continue if your JR was successful.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: In which cases 3c breaks

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:17 am

Topics merged!!

Asking the sme question in a different part of the forum won't change the answer you got in October already.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.