ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointments - Tier 1 General(PBS - Dependent) Dependent extension Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shanthrajrk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Appointments - Tier 1 General(PBS - Dependent) Dependent extension Application

Post by shanthrajrk » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:09 am

I'm trying to book Premium Service appointment for my wife's Tier 1 General(PBS - Dependent) Dependent extension. Currently for any Premium Service Centre I get this

We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location.

You can change your location and search again

I have been trying at different times and I did get slots for some dates and times in November but the problem is I can't apply before Dec 11 2018, the date when my 90 days maintenance requirement would be fulfilled and I can apply for extension, to add to the problem, my wife's visa expires Dec 29 2018. So what are my options? I'm a bit worried right now.

I've been hearing about this new application process which has more centres and a new appointment booking system but gov.uk didn't prompt me for that option, is it yet to go live? Will this new process be of any help?