ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

filling the set(M) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mizer
Morocco

filling the set(M) application

Post by mizer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:41 pm

I am starting to fill the set(m) application online which is slightly different from the old paper application
i am stack on this question

What do they earn?

1-The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount? if i answer yes I will have to provide 6 months pay-slips and 6 months Bank statements

2-The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount? N/P

3-Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount? if i answer yes I will have to provide 12 months pay-slips and 12 months Bank statements

4-Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount?N/P

I am earning more than the minimum requirement income which will eliminate the answer 2 and 4, still confuse between the rest answers 1&3,I am bus driver earning more than £28000 with minimum 38 hours a week as it will be mention on my employer letter plus over time which made my income slightly different from week to another (around £60-£100 difference)

from my understanding,the rules didn't change!! still you need to apply on one of the two Categories

category A if you have more than 6 months with the same employer ( I applied
withe same employer for my wife extension on this Category with the slightly different income from
month to another

Category B if you have your currant employer is less than 6 month you need to
combine with your previous employer and show the last 12 months payslips

which answer apply to me 1 or 3?

mizer
Morocco

Re: filling the set(M) application

Post by mizer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Anyone can help me here

I applied for my wife extension 2 years ago on Category A by showing 6 months pay-slip and 6 months Bank statements even I was doing over time which made my salary not the same amount from month to an other(£100-£80 difference) , my wife is due to apply for ILR soon,I still working for the same employer

Which category apply to me A or B?

As far as my understanding the rules didnt change only the application has been changed so I have to apply on the same way I did with her extension

What do you reckon,any help will be highly appreciate.

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Post by hamzababy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:26 pm

mizer wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:03 pm
Anyone can help me here

I applied for my wife extension 2 years ago on Category A by showing 6 months pay-slip and 6 months Bank statements even I was doing over time which made my salary not the same amount from month to an other(£100-£80 difference) , my wife is due to apply for ILR soon,I still working for the same employer

Which category apply to me A or B?

As far as my understanding the rules didnt change only the application has been changed so I have to apply on the same way I did with her extension

What do you reckon,any help will be highly appreciate.
CAT - A

show ur 6 month payslips , they will take average by taking lowest value and multiplying it to derive per annum income...

CAT-B

if you dipped your lowest value , dipped below threshold to meet .. send 12 months payslip , in which they add all gross income to meet threshold..

gd luck

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:09 pm

thank you for your reply but still is not clear for me,which answer apply to me?

What do they earn?

1-The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount?
if i answer yes I will have to provide 6 months pay-slips and 6 months Bank statements

2-The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount? N/P

3-Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount?
if i answer yes I will have to provide 12 months pay-slips and 12 months Bank statements

4-Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount? N/P

bear in mind I applied for my wife extension with same employer using 6 months pay-slips and 6 months banks statements.

what are they mean with the same amount? (big difference or even slight difference of income between months)