ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Applied and tax enquery

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqas734
Pakistan

Naturalization Applied and tax enquery

Post by waqas734 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello to all members

I have applied for my naturalization on 28th november NDRS + JCAP have given my biometrics and received acknowlegdment on same day , I have Tax and vat liabilty enquery and Hmrc case worker asked for my bank details assets etc , my accountant is dealing with them , my question is if they send me huge tax bill which i cant pay as my financial circumstances have changed and made loss on my buisness and are on low income , but if i make some agreement on monthly payment would it effect my current application ?

Or if i go bankcrupt i know these enquireies can take months even if they send liabilty bill and we can appeal and court etc and consedering naturalization application in some cases coming back within few weeks please if somebody can guide me regarding this

Thanks in advance

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalization Applied and tax enquery

Post by hamzababy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:43 am

HO has stressed in. AN Guidelines how not paying taxes or in their words your hmrc taxes should be in line

AN Good character Guideline:-

Their financial affairs were not in appropriate order. For example, they have failed to pay taxes for which they were liable. For further information on the financial aspect, see section 6 –

you should have consulted a solicitor trained in nationality law before applying ... Case workers take any hanky panky with hmrc very serious

waqas734
Pakistan

Re: Naturalization Applied and tax enquery

Post by waqas734 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:10 am

Thanks for your reply but please read the question again they are in process to send me the bill which maybe small or big but havent send anything or have taken me to court i have nothing on my record yet and it will take a long time if anything it is just a query , so there is no hanky penky involved as i am coperating with them and replying and giving for whatever they want