ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delays in the new Super Priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pumz1984
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Delays in the new Super Priority service

Post by pumz1984 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello,

I have submitted my ILR application SET(o) on the 26th November at the new Sopra Steria centre in Croydon. I had used the Super Priority service and paid £610 in addition to the fees. Its been almost 2 weeks now and I have not heard anything yet. I called up the Home Office helpline and they escalated the process and I was told I will get a call within 3 to 5 working days but unfortunately again its been more than 5 working days now and I have neither heard from them nor received anything. I also wrote an email to applyonline-esupport@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk yesterday and today when i get a response saying they cannot process my referral as it is still within service standards. I then called back the Home Office helpline and they tell me that the service standards for super priority is 24-48 hours. This is extremely confusing as different people are telling me different things. Has anyone else who has applied around the same time faced a similar problem?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Delays in the new Super Priority service

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Please continue in and read the experiences in the two existing topics we already have on the new service delays.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... 5-220.html

general-uk-immigration-forum/new-appoin ... 7-320.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.