ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in UK for parents on Tier 1 /currently applied for ILR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krish2017
Newly Registered
India

Child born in UK for parents on Tier 1 /currently applied for ILR

Post by krish2017 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello There,
Can some one advise ,

I applied for ILR on the 10 years route for myself and my dependants(husband and 17 yrs son).
I also applied for my 7 yrs old daughter who was born UK using the FLR(FP)as advised by my solicitor.

Received my husband and sons biometric with ILR.

Wondering if I have done the right thing ?

The information in registering a child born in uk says we could have waited till we received our decision and register her using the MN1 for and "she doesn't breach any immigration law even if her visa was expired.
Now I have paid the FLR (FP) fee plus the NHS health surcharge and still waiting for her application outcome.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Child born in UK for parents on Tier 1 /currently applied for ILR

Post by makky86 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

krish2017 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:37 pm
Hello There,
Can some one advise ,

I applied for ILR on the 10 years route for myself and my dependants(husband and 17 yrs son).
I also applied for my 7 yrs old daughter who was born UK using the FLR(FP)as advised by my solicitor.

Received my husband and sons biometric with ILR.

Wondering if I have done the right thing ?

The information in registering a child born in uk says we could have waited till we received our decision and register her using the MN1 for and "she doesn't breach any immigration law even if her visa was expired.
Now I have paid the FLR (FP) fee plus the NHS health surcharge and still waiting for her application outcome.
Your daughter didn't need to apply FLR since she is born in the UK. Once you have the ILR you can register your child as British citizen as MN1.

I think they will isse FLR then you can still register as MN1.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

krish2017
Newly Registered
India

Post by krish2017 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Thank you for the clarification,

Looks like I am spending twice for FLR(FP) 900 + 400 NHS surcharge and than now MN1 .

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 am

You can withdraw the application and go for MN1
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

krish2017
Newly Registered
India

Post by krish2017 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Thank you,I still haven`t received my documents nor my daughters should i still withdraw her application?

krish2017
Newly Registered
India

Post by krish2017 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Received my daughter decision with documents with 30 months visa on 15/01/19 ,and she hasn't got her biometric card ,also My daughter never had her biometrics done till now please advise what I should do now.
Also they haven`t sent my documents yet.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:17 am

Register her via MN1.
Ask for your document return: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

krish2017
Newly Registered
India

Post by krish2017 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:17 am
Register her via MN1.
Ask for your document return: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
I am the main applicant and based on my application my son and partner has got their Decision(settlement )documents and biometric cards |Recently got my daughters documents .
when I use the link it take me to return documents if you want to travel urgently have copied the details below..Please help hope this is the right link.

mandatory I am the:
mandatory field

As the main applicant i.e. the person in whose name the application was made, you can withdraw the application and request the return of any or all documents.
mandatory Select application category mandatory field

The main applicant:

is a non-EEA national
has applied for indefinite leave to remain (settlement) in any category.
has used a form beginning SET
If this description is not accurate, please select another category.
mandatory Do you want to withdraw the application?
YesNo
mandatory Are you requesting the return of the main applicant’s passport for travel?
YesNo
✘ For identification only
If you do not want to withdraw the application then you can only use a returned passport to prove identity. If we later identify that you have used a returned passport to travel outside of the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, we may withdraw, void or refuse your application. If you do travel you may also be unable to re-enter the UK.