ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phone Bill Proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AzimScot

Phone Bill Proof

Post by AzimScot » Mon May 26, 2008 11:51 am

Hi,

I am going to apply for a settlement visa for my wife. One of the requirements is that you provide proof of contact between you and your wife. How many months of phone bills you require 3 or 6 months? And also do your wifes mobile numbers have to be highlighted?

Thanks.

princess22

Re: Phone Bill Proof

Post by princess22 » Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 am

AzimScot wrote:Hi,

I am going to apply for a settlement visa for my wife. One of the requirements is that you provide proof of contact between you and your wife. How many months of phone bills you require 3 or 6 months? And also do your wifes mobile numbers have to be highlighted?

Thanks.
Hey Azim

I sent 3 months bill and that was sufficient. Just send as much evidence you can.

I highlighted my hubby’s mob numb just to make it easier for the BHC to look at, its helpful for them at first glance rather than going through your entire bill.

Sammie also said she sent greeting cards/letters etc, if you have those then send them as well as it will prove that you remember each other on important days. I sent all the greeting cards which we sent each other

Hope that helps