ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of living in the UK - Agency worker on long maternity leave

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarina76
Newly Registered
Italy

Proof of living in the UK - Agency worker on long maternity leave

Post by Sarina76 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello all

I’m a EU citizen and I’m not quite sure what to do about my current employment status and to show proof of living.

I started working for a temping agency 2 years ago. After a couple of months I fell pregnant and because I had a very difficult pregnancy I stopped working soon after. Since then I have been in their books and I’ve regularly received the P60 back in May.

I understand that I can send the P60s as proof of living here, is that right? I have however a gap between when I got the P60 and now. I have still not returned to work so I have no payslips to show. Will I need to provide something else to cover the gap?
TIA

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Proof of living in the UK - Agency worker on long maternity leave

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:44 pm

You are ok with the P60s you got for the periods you worked.
Other periods you should provide letters/documents from official / government departments, such as HMRC, DWP (Child Benefit?), Council, NHS.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.