ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dublin to UK by air

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Dublin to UK by air

Post by together_2017 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi,

I do have a UK visa embossed on my passport(noneu) and I've stamp written I can stay till xyz here in Eire.
But unfortunately I've lost my EUFAM at the moment I have to re apply which will take sometime. Can I return from Uk to Dublin without any problem? or do I have to have the stamp4eufam card on arrival here ? :/

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Dublin to UK by air

Post by max307 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:31 pm

together_2017 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm
Hi,

I do have a UK visa embossed on my passport(noneu) and I've stamp written I can stay till xyz here in Eire.
But unfortunately I've lost my EUFAM at the moment I have to re apply which will take sometime. Can I return from Uk to Dublin without any problem? or do I have to have the stamp4eufam card on arrival here ? :/
Since you don't have a re-entry visa to Ireland I wouldn't be comfortable travelling without a Stamp 4 EUFAM card, the immigration officer at Dublin airport should be able to let you in the country if they check their system at Dublin airport but my concern would be boarding the plane in the UK to Ireland.

Airlines have denied boarding before to non-EU without re-entry visas and no Stamp 4/Stamp 4 EUFAM card.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.