ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My house with my family as a new student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

My house with my family as a new student

Post by moahmed » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:06 am

Hello Guys
I am planing to arrive to UK with my family ( wife and daughter 3 years ) i am funded student and wouldnliek to rent a house in a good price as i am the onlybone funded and my wife is not working at the moment , as i am going to understate a placemnt year for my PhD i should be settled in Bracknell or Maidenhead, i tried to find an accommodation in right move website but i noticed no respose from the agents , may b i am still outside the UK !!
Also i didnt understand the part of the admin fees ! I dont know if there is a standard fees or something ?
Also i am ppaning to live in 1 bedroom apartment for this year as my daughter is still young to separate her at the moment , i am afraid if there is regilations on how many people may resident in a house ?! And really confused how to book a rent or even rent before coming !

Any one can help me with some knowledge!

Thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: My house with my family as a new student

Post by sah10406 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 am

This is not a Tier 4 or immigration matter.

I advise you consult the Housing Services office at your university. Their role is to help and advice students on finding and living in rented housing.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.