ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Visa Service, confused, Please Help....

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Choby
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

New Visa Service, confused, Please Help....

Post by Choby » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey guys

As some of you may know, in November the visa processed changed and they are opening up 40 something new centers?

I wonder if anyone is able to take a look at our current circumstances and see if they can offer any thoughts of things that may not work out of we'd need to keep on-top of?

Thank you in advance.
  • My fiance (Vietnamese & student visa) and I (British) have lived together (rent) since 29th Oct

• We are engaged and will get married on Jan 18th

• We intend to go to one of the new centers after the date of the wedding to apply for spouse visa

• I alone earn above the 18600 salary requirement

• Her student visa will expire on Feb 5th
My biggest worry is the very short time between after the wedding and her student visa expiring. Can anyone offer any insight? What if her visa expires and we do not hear from the home office if she has been granted a spouse visa?

Kind regards