ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) APPLICATION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kalpesh_43
Newly Registered

FLR (FP) APPLICATION

Post by kalpesh_43 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:25 am

Dear All,

I am asking questions on behalf of my cousin. My cousin and his wife came in 2004 as visitor visa and since overstayed. they have a daughter born in 2008 and got British passport last week. His relationship broke down 3 years back and not living together. His daughter is living with him and paid all application fees for naturalisation and British passport. Now he wants to apply dependent visa based on his daughter. Which category of FLR (FP) he needs to apply? are there any documents required from his wife as he has no contact with his wife for 3 yrs. Does he needs to apply for separation or divorce either case wife is not willing to agree as per relatives information. Any advice is useful for application.

Thanks