ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to bring parents to uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MoFaizan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Want to bring parents to uk

Post by MoFaizan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi,

i want to bring my parents to uk for a six month visit.
How can i do that as my dad do property business .he have not registered a company.does it require him to register a company.

i can send money to my parents account and also dad can sell one of his property worth 30 thousand pound.

and if i send money on my mother account as well.

would all this be enough for him to get visa.Also i got money in uk as well in my accounts to for their accommodation.

thanks
Mo

cluelesss

Re: Want to bring parents to uk

Post by cluelesss » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 am

Hi,

You can mention that you will fully sponsor their visit, provide an invitation letter, sponsorship declaration, utility bills for your accommodation, bank statements, employment letter and payslips.

But also your parents need to show their ties to home country. Any property in their name, any relatives or other dependants in home country and proof of any regular income.

Your father can register his business and then apply visa after 6 months or if he is retired he can show if he gets a pension etc.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Want to bring parents to uk

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Is this for a visit, or to settle in the UK :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.