ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

De-lamination service in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lifeRockss1
United Kingdom

De-lamination service in UK

Post by lifeRockss1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi,

Sorry if this is not a right forum to ask but couldn't find any other apt forum.
I am applying for IRL soon and got to know from the moderator few weeks ago that laminated documents aren't considered to be valid.
I was searching for places that would remove the lamination with no luck.
Has anyone done it before and can provide any info?

-LR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: De-lamination service in UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Members are not permitted to post names and details of services on the forum and this isn't an immigration query technically speaking.

In saying that, you risk your "originals" being damaged further if you try to remove the lamination and it could be view as possible document tampering.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lifeRockss1
United Kingdom

Re: De-lamination service in UK

Post by lifeRockss1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:09 pm

thanks CR001

:( I know... other risk is taking the document as is and see if they are accepted.