ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

General1905
India

Priority Service

Post by General1905 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi All,

Application details :

Tier 2 General Dependent
Application date :18th Nov
Appointment Date : 5th Dec East Ham center
Till date no response

Yesterday I have called HO and told them that its already 10 working days.As per priority service you will get the decision with in 10 days and they said somebody will call me back.

Today I got a call from Uk visa and immigration and the lady was quite rude . She told me that no decision has been made so far on my application and she could not give me any other information. Even she do not know anything by when they will take the decision.

I asked her that at least she can tell me by when will they take the decision. She said I font have any information. Not sure for how many days I have to wait and christmas is also coming. I m very frustrated that I have paid the money and not getting anything.

Anyone has any experience on this priority service. I am worried. If someone can share their experience that would be helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Priority Service

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.