ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied August and still no answer from home office ( jcap ) 5 years refugee plus 2 years ILR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tozlo2001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Home office no reply 4month+

Post by Tozlo2001 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Dear everyone I have done jcap back in Aug and mid September passport fees taken of my bank account but i have heard absolutely nothing from home office yet, is that normal? Been over 4 month now, opinions? Anybody same as me? Is no news is good news or should I expect bad news to arrive from homeoffice? Please help

haadikhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Home office no reply 4month+

Post by haadikhan » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:40 pm

hI i have almost same question to ask but waiting hope someone will answer?
but my main question if passport fee taken still they refuse or not?

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:03 am

It does not matter even if the fee has been taken as your application can still be refused as we have seen many examples on the forum , there is no link in between passport fee taken and application being approved .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:39 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:40 am
Tozlo2001 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:20 pm
Dear everyone I have done jcap back in Aug and mid September passport fees taken of my bank account but i have heard absolutely nothing from home office yet, is that normal? Been over 4 month now, opinions? Anybody same as me? Is no news is good news or should I expect bad news to arrive from homeoffice? Please help
Cr001 i would like to know what you think as you look expret
UKVI doesn't inform you of progress - next communication should be your decision letter, unless they wish to ask you for something. Nobody here can tell you what's happing to your application. There are members here who are still waiting in excess of the six months quoted by the Home Office.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tozlo2001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Applied August and still no answer from home office ( jcap ) 5 years refugee plus 2 years ILR

Post by Tozlo2001 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Cr001 i would like to know what you think as you look expert, note that i know few people applied two month after me and they already got their applications approved, very worried! Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Applied August and still no answer from home office ( jcap ) 5 years refugee plus 2 years ILR

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:51 am

UKVI dio not keep you up to date on progress - this is normal. The only thing they quote is six months - you cant necessarily compare your wait time to other applicants, they are all different.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applied August and still no answer from home office ( jcap ) 5 years refugee plus 2 years ILR

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 am

Forum rule on Multiple posts and topics (click to read)

Kindly refrain from spamming the forum and General Discussion topic with the same question.

Nothing you can do but wait to hear from HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.