ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M (Bank statements and payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rubidec009
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

FLR M (Bank statements and payslips

Post by rubidec009 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Dear Member,
i am applying for my FLR M visa with my son, could you please some one let me know.
i am showing 6 months payslips for myself and my partner.

and i am showing 6 months bank statements for myself, but my sponsor have cut of date of his bank statements, he is showing the bank statements from middle of the month. for example he is showing his payslips from June to Nov 2018, but the bank statement start from 22nd June 2018 and he received the wages on 27th June 2018, is that ok can he show from 22nd June 2018 as his bank statements cut of date is every month 22nd? or do he has to show exact 6 months.
hope my questions is not too long.

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M (Bank statements and payslips

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:12 pm

For category A the bank statements must cover 6 months and ideally to avoid any miscalculation it can be more longer than 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

rubidec009
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: FLR M (Bank statements and payslips

Post by rubidec009 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Dear Seagul,
Thank you for your email and information.
As i am applying with my son, on the consent part1 form does my son 13.5 year old have to sign, as we are going to attend the appointment in person. as we need to upload the consent form and other supporting docs before the appointment

Appreciated your time.

Regards