ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding the refused visa section

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kalven
United Kingdom

Regarding the refused visa section

Post by kalven » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:20 am

Hi

I have 2 questions:

1. My Tier 2 visa extension was rejected due to incorrect salary figure mentioned (by mistake), which after making a second application straightaway - extension was granted

2. I have rejected visitor visa fr Canada some times as my Mrs was living there, so I had to applt for PR in Canada which I have now.

My question is - should I mention both these cases in the ILR application? Because in both the cases, my reapplication has been granted straightaway as it was a minor mistake in the application

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Regarding the refused visa section

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:23 am

You should still declare it although I dont think it will have any impact on your ILR.
You can always explain the reason in the space provided but its always best to be truthful.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kalven
United Kingdom

Post by kalven » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am

Ok Thanks for your feedback. As you have mentioned, hope it does not create any impact on my ILR application

Many Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 am

kalven wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 am
Ok Thanks for your feedback. As you have mentioned, hope it does not create any impact on my ILR application

Many Thanks
You subsequently got visas for both that refused you.. how do you think it’ll impact ur ILR.. that actually shows ur immigration history is alright😂