ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (m) Financial requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bluebird12
Pakistan

ILR SET (m) Financial requirement

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:43 am

Hi everyone,

I have query regarding calculations of income when meeting financial requirements of £18,600 for spouse settlement ILR application.

I am on non- salaried employment , income is variable every month , during last 8 months I have earned £20,500 , but I am worried to be jobless soon but if I become jobless and month 9 and 10 zero income and later gets new job,

again month 11 and 12 £1600 and £1650 income . In this scenario do I meet the financial requirements of £18,600 ? I have read financial requirements guidance on website but guidance is not very clear regarding calculations? Could somebody clarify me please?