ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Wife blackmail me

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zafarzafar
BANNED

My Wife blackmail me

Post by zafarzafar » Fri May 30, 2008 2:44 pm

hi all
I am from bangladesh and got married with a Lithuanian girl in November 2006 and got 4EUFam in September 2008 for 5 years.
But now my wife is in relationship with her country man who is also living in Dublin.I have tried to talk to her so many times but she never listen and to be honest no man or woman can see his/her partner with some body else.
in the stsrt our relationship were very health but last night she said if u keep tracing me i will complaint to Garda immigration and u could be deported from ireland.
Guys where is my mistake....Is that my mistake that i m trying to save my family and for this reason i will be deported......but why
can any body plz help me and tell me what is my immigration status if my wife leave me.her diparture from ireland or seperation...what will be effect on my immigration status.. i m on full time job and on 4EUFam from september 2007 living in ireland with no criminal record and never claim any social welfare.
will appreciate ur quick response.
arsalan

petkanov

Interesting

Post by petkanov » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:39 pm

No offense but are you sure it wasn't a marriage of convenience? Read directive 38, but as far as I remember if you divorce before you live together for two years in Ireland you will lose your residency. Being hardworking is not going to change anything. Your best hope is to hang around for get two years and then retain your residency if you get divorced. However if she leaves Ireland or divorces you before that, I am afraid ther is nothing in EU law that can help you.