ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is super priority still available for long residence SET(LR)?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiwijane123
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Is super priority still available for long residence SET(LR)?

Post by kiwijane123 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello all,

With the new UKVAS service now implemented I am not sure if it super priority (or a new equivalent) is available for SET(LR) applications.

The guidance at the bottom of this page only mentions the 6 month processing time: https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/apply-to-settle

I've read many threads on these boards and searched online and I'm still confused about the options available once the application has been submitted and paid for.

I see mention of a 'fast' service where a decision is made within 24 working hours of the UKVAS appointment. What is this officially called, and can someone please share a link to where this is explained?

thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is super priority still available for long residence SET(LR)?

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.