ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent to ILR applying for NARIC query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Tier 2 Dependent to ILR applying for NARIC query

Post by Jack&Jill » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:35 am

Hello,

First of all thank you for all who are supporting me continuously in this forum. I'm Tier 2 dependent going to apply for ILR in a month time. Before that I'm going to apply for NARIC for English language assessment and statement of comparability. I have 3 questions to ask here. Much appreciated if anyone answer this questions. Thanks in advance.

1. A colour photocopy or scanned version of your certificate(s) together with final transcript(s) in the original language. Can I mean the certificate(s) includes all semesters with consolidated mark lists (or) only consolidated mark list?

2. Evidence of the medium of instruction of your degree from the university’s central administration unit / registry Medium of Instruction letter. I have course completion certificate includes conduct and character. There is no line saying "The medium of instruction of the course was English". How can I prove the medium of instruction is taught in English?

3. I have no separate medium of instruction letter. But the medium of instruction was in English. Is that be OK to apply?

Kindly please reply to my questions. Thank you so much for your patience in reading my questions and answering. Good day.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Re: Tier 2 Dependent to ILR applying for NARIC query

Post by Jack&Jill » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello All,

Did I asked anything wrong? I can see moderators replied to above questions but not to my questions. I apologize if I asked anything wrong or in wrong place.

Kindly answer to my questions. Thanks in advance.

rahuldwh2000
United Kingdom

Post by rahuldwh2000 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 pm

You can go for B1 certificate from approved test centers - list of centers can be found on gov.uk website. This option is much easier than NARIC and costs the same as getting a NARIC certificate (£150).

You will avoid all the confusions regarding NARIC certificate.

lifeRockss1
United Kingdom

Post by lifeRockss1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 am

IGNORE THIS, UPDATED SINCE I CANNOT DELETE

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am

Just to be clear to avoid any consusion, if you opt to go for NARIC, it is the UKVI red route English language AND comparable assessment that is required. It costs about £150, same as the 10 minute B1 English test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi CR001,

I recently got NARIC Statement of Comparability certificate. But not received English Language Assessment. They have mentioned It is optional service and costs £20.00 + VAT(£24.00) for each certificate required.

In the statement of comparability the comparison levels.
UK Framework levels: RQF Level 6 / SCQF Level 10 / CQFW Level 6
Comparable UK qualifications: Bachelor (Honours) degree

I have 2 doubts.

1. Do the framework levels meet the eligible criteria for ILR ?

2. Should I need English Language Assessment certificate to apply ILR?

Please advice me providing answers for above questions. May thanks in advance.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi CR001,

If I open new topic you advice me not to open new topic and continue with the old one. If I continue with old one you are not replying to my questions.

Can you kindly reply back. Its quite urgent.

Thanks
Jack

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Jack&Jill wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:46 pm
If I open new topic you advice me not to open new topic and continue with the old one. If I continue with old one you are not replying to my questions.

Can you kindly reply back. Its quite urgent.
I don't have to respond to any topic as soon as any members posts it, if I do not wish to.

The rules are clear what is required and I have given my opinion already on 7th January @ 10.47am. Your choice what you choose to do and submit.
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am
Just to be clear to avoid any consusion, if you opt to go for NARIC, it is the UKVI red route English language AND comparable assessment that is required. It costs about £150, same as the 10 minute B1 English test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.