ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of finances

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghummy

proof of finances

Post by ghummy » Sat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

hi guys and girls, just need a quick query answered, we are about to apply for a spouse visa for my wife from zambia, i will be with her at the time she applies, flying out in july.
now what i would like to know is will there be a problem with this. currently i am a student nurse in my final year, on a non means tested bursary getting about £530 month, outgoings are only about £150. have a budget plan. now i know this is not much to show to them,
however i am independenlty wealthy, i have savings of £67k, of which £19k is readily available even in the middle of the night.
the rest is in a investment which can be made available in 5 working days if i ever need it.

i have bank statements for all the money going back to 2006 which i am including to show consistancy.
everything esle i am ok with, i have accomodation, live at my mums house, dnt pay her rent and have her letter from her and the copy of the deed in her name. plus council accomodation cert.

i just wanted to know if the finances will cause a problem, i am confident with every other aspect.

thank you in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Your savings should be more than adequate to meet with the Maintenance requirements.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.