ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ILR application and UKVCAS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bnzy
Newly Registered
China

Tier 1 ILR application and UKVCAS

Post by bnzy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Dear all
I have applied the tier 1 settlement(ILR) by the new service
of UKVCAS last week. In the new service system, only standard service can be chosen for me. I would like to choose priority service that get decision within 24 hours. However, there is not the choice button for this service. I have to choose the standard service. And then I booked the UKVCAS premium lounge service. I did not choose the VIP service of UKVCAS because I thought it is not related to the decision. The problem I would like to know
1. How long I have to wait for the decision?
2. Anyone booked the VIP service (9100 pounds)to get convenient serice. Whether this service made decision much faster?(Like the 24 hours service before)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 ILR application and UKVCAS

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:42 pm

bnzy wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm
Dear all
of UKVCAS last week. In the new service system, only standard service can be chosen for me. I would like to choose priority service that get decision within 24 hours. However, there is not the choice button for this service. I have to choose the standard service. And then I booked the UKVCAS premium lounge service. I did not choose the VIP service of UKVCAS because I thought it is not related to the decision. The problem I would like to know
1. How long I have to wait for the decision? The standard service is 6 months. It depends on individual cases how long it will take. Some members have posted they got decision within 3-3.5 months
2. Anyone booked the VIP service (9100 pounds)to get convenient serice. Whether this service made decision much faster?(Like the 24 hours service before) Not sure what this service is as there is not much feebback on it. Plus there was never a 24 hour service for Tier 1 officially even with old system
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:06 pm

I think VIP for 9100 is promised to be answered in 1 week not 24hours. but have not come across anyone who could have availed it.

bnzy
Newly Registered
China

Post by bnzy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:20 pm

The old system "super premium service" can get a decision within 24 hours for tier 1, but it has been closed recently.
tier11417 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:42 pm
bnzy wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:29 pm
Dear all
1. How long I have to wait for the decision? The standard service is 6 months. It depends on individual cases how long it will take. Some members have posted they got decision within 3-3.5 months
2. Anyone booked the VIP service (9100 pounds)to get convenient serice. Whether this service made decision much faster?(Like the 24 hours service before) Not sure what this service is as there is not much feebback on it. Plus there was never a 24 hour service for Tier 1 officially even with old system

bnzy
Newly Registered
China

Post by bnzy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Meesha wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:06 pm
I think VIP for 9100 is promised to be answered in 1 week not 24hours. but have not come across anyone who could have availed it.
Where did u see the process time only 1 week if we chose 9100 vip service?

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 pm

I read it on this forum somewhere but as its not on UKVI website so cant say anything for sure.