ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can a deportation order affect re-entry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

charlearose
Newly Registered

can a deportation order affect re-entry

Post by charlearose » Sat May 31, 2008 10:34 pm

if there is a deportation order on a person but they leave the uk before they are caught by immigration officers how dose this effect their re entry to the uk on a spouse visa .
I ask because immigration came to deport a person that i know but he had already left the uk 2 days earlier on march 6th to get married to a uk citizen in his own country and apply for a spouse visa
many thanks

Liberal Immigrant

Post by Liberal Immigrant » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:00 am

r u talking abou deportation or removal?

if its a removal order, then it doesnt affect a person's re-entry i.e. he isnt banned from UK.

if its a deportation order (serious crimes etc), then unless that order is revoked, he ll continue2be banned from UK for 10 years.

charlearose
Newly Registered

Post by charlearose » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:32 am

all i know is that immigration went to the place where he worked to arrest him but he had already left the uk 2 days earlier on march 6th he had been reported to the immigration department in Bristol for various stuff working illegally employing other illegal immigrants to work for him in his business
im assuiming that the new condession that came out in April would not apply to him as he left before the 17th of march

many thanks