ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding my brother who has been detained

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Regarding my brother who has been detained

Post by sakib2000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Hi i need an advise for my brother who came here as a student in 2013.college revoked in 2015.Then his visa was expired and he applied for flr fp that was refused and overstayed here.

Recently he was been arrested by police when he was on passenger sit with his friend.They ask his name and dob and arrested him and then ukvi took him to detention centre.

Now he has no application pending and his previous application flr fp was based on problem in back home and private life.so the officer took his interview and suggested him to apply for Assylum.

What is chance for him now to stay here if he make a new application or assylum?

Can he come out on bail?as he has no application pending

Please need your urgent response
Md