ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Withdrwal from my account at all in last six months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santhosh_hsmp
Newly Registered

No Withdrwal from my account at all in last six months

Post by santhosh_hsmp » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:59 pm

hi All,
i am planing to apply for Teir1
As i was in UK last 6 months through Work permit visa , and i used to get a indian salary plus per Dim ,

As there was no withdrwal from my indian salarymy account has £2800 pounds required
i am not claming any points for UK expeience as i used to get indian salary and perdim through travel cheques , Hence i am only showing my indian salary. My question here is do i justify why there was no withdrwal in last six months in my account? VFS site tells that you need to have regular withdrwals and savings of £2800. so i really confused to what to do .please advise.
many thanks
santhosh.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Well your case is genuine. I "guess" the bia means an operational account and yours is a very much operational account. So I believe you should just go ahead with this bank account.

push
United Kingdom

Re: No Withdrwal from my account at all in last six months

Post by push » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 pm

santhosh_hsmp wrote:hi All,

As there was no withdrwal from my indian salarymy account has £2800 pounds required
My question here is do i justify why there was no withdrwal in last six months in my account? VFS site tells that you need to have regular withdrwals and savings of £2800. so i really confused to what to do .please advise.
many thanks
santhosh.
The guidance note says the following:

1. Personal bank or equivalent statements covering the 3 month period immediately preceding the application.
The personal bank or equivalent statements should clearly show:

The applicant’s name;
The account number;
The date of the statement;
The financial institution’s name and logo;
Transactions covering the three month period;
That there are sufficient funds present in the account i.e. the balance must always be at least £2800/£800;
The receipt of funds along with regular withdrawals from the account, where appropriate.

So explain in your cover letter the facts clearly and you should not have any problem.

regards,

push_hsmp