ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor license refused and applying Tier 2 visa for the 2nd time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

linhngo2912
Newly Registered

Sponsor license refused and applying Tier 2 visa for the 2nd time

Post by linhngo2912 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:03 pm

In April 2016, I was granted Tier 2 visa which lasts for 2 years. In Sep 17, my company sponsor license expired and no one knows this until early 2018 when I asked for a new COS to extend my visa. My company then applied for the new sponsor license but they were refused only a month before my visa expiry date.

I then found myself a master course and extended my visa under Tier 4. The course lasts for a year and at the same time i work part-time at the same company. They are going to apply for a new sponsor license soon. However I also want to find another job just in case my company will be rejected again. My question is:

1. Since i have already had Tier 2 visa in the past, if i move from Tier 4 to Tier 2, the salary required for the job will be for new entrant or experienced worker? And i assume the Labour Market Test is not needed?

2. What is the earliest time that I can apply for Tier 2 visa while having a Tier 4 visa? My course will finish in May 19

3. How many years in total that one can apply for Tier 2?

4. Is there anything else i should be aware of? (maybe in terms of Brexit or new rules or just anything)

Any advice is helpful

Much appreciated.