ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M online application doubts - please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vpruk
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR M online application doubts - please help

Post by vpruk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Hi all members of this forum and moderators,

I am filling up my wife's FLR(M) online form.

1. Is your current entry clearance or leave to remain as the partner of one of the following?
-a British citizen
-a person settled in the UK
-a person with refugee leave or a person with humanitarian protection in the UK.

Are they asking for the current visa type which my wife holds or are they asking for in which criteria i am applying this visa now.?? My wife current visa is PBS dependent which ends in march 2019. I had my SET LR in this month.

2. The online form asks for ''Birth certificate of both parents'' in the section under non applying children?

we both dont have Indian birth certificate. What can be best done in this case please. Has anyone applied without parents birth certificate recently please.

4. Shared financial responsibilities -Do you and your partner have any shared financial responsibilities? (Required) For example, council tax, utility bills, mortgage or rent, childcare costs, loan payments

My wife is unemployed and i pay all bills from my salary but her name is present in our Mortgage, council tax, water, gas & electricity bills.

Can i say yes or no.

5. Do you own or rent your home? We own a home. The monthly mortgage pay for it goes from my bank account NOT MY WIFE's as she unemployed and no income.

would this affect the application in any way please?

6. A P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon ?

is it only last 2 years p60? i have not received for this year 2018-19 yet.

Thanks in Advance

Kindest Regards
vpr