ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ukvcas appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Revive
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Ukvcas appointment

Post by Revive » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello there i have an appointment on 21st at Birmingham ukvcas centre. I applied for flrfp before but it was refused. Now again I made fresh application and one day service.
I want to know do I need to take my British wife and children with me!? Or just i can go alone ? Does it make any difference to go alone or go with partner and child !? I don’t want my my wife and 7 weeks old children travel from Cardiff to Birmingham. If not necessary. And I heard ukvcas centre isn’t like before premium service centre where home Office give decision while you waiting.
Thank you 🙏

xkcdcode
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Ukvcas appointment

Post by xkcdcode » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:48 pm

If they are not applicants, then they don't need to go. All applicants are required to go. See https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... as-centres

I also have a question: Can I take my kids with me even when they are not applying? Will they let them wait with me in the UKVCAS center?