ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamboj
Newly Registered

advice

Post by kamboj » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:54 am

Hi

Can someone give me advice on what i can do? in november 2007 my husband (hes not eu) got his indefinite leave. 2 weeks later he left me. i found out later that he had been commiting adultery since april 2007. because he moved in with the woman when he left, i know i was used for permanent residency. i would appreciate if i could get some advice on what i should do to get him deported etc.
thanks

copper
Newly Registered

Post by copper » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 pm

as far as I know,moreover it is indicated by law clearly, once your husband have a ILR ,UNFORTUNATELY you can not do anything as he is not dependent on you anymore.

kamboj
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kamboj » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 am

but i have proof that it was a fraudulent marriage and in another subject on here is says that if fraudulent then the home office do something.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 am

Report the matter to UKBA. They will have a look at the case and potentially your husband will have his ILR revoked. To get the case investigated you will have to provide proof of the deception. What evidence do you have of the other relationship?

kamboj
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kamboj » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:21 am

i have a letter from him stating he has commited adultery between april 07 til he left me i also have text messages from his new girlfriend (the one he commited adultery with) plus abusive emails etc from her and him which also state new address.

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by sakura » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 am

kamboj wrote:i have a letter from him stating he has commited adultery between april 07 til he left me i also have text messages from his new girlfriend (the one he commited adultery with) plus abusive emails etc from her and him which also state new address.
You would need to prove that he used deception to gain entry/residency into the UK, and prove that once he obtained ILR he intended to leave you.

You don't really have a right to deport him or anyone, really - it is not your job to enforce the law and (rightly so) no ordinary person should decide these matters. Leave it to the judges/Home Office.

All you can do is inform them of the situation as truthfully as possible and, if you have enough evidence that he used deception/you to move to the UK, the HO will decide on what is best.

But don't use (the threat of) deportation as a weapon against him, as you don't have any say on what happens to him.