ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusing Question in ILR Set O form, Please need help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_80
Pakistan

Confusing Question in ILR Set O form, Please need help

Post by khan_80 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Dear All
I am in the process of filling the Online form for ILR Set (o). Currently I am on Tier G Visa but my application is based on combination of Tier 2 G + Tier 1 G. There is below question which is confusing to me and need your experts opinion and advise.

Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK Including your country of birth?

In My Case I was in my home country from birth till 2003 and 2003 Sep Came to UK on Student Visa and Return back in 2006 to Home country. In 2008 I went to Middle East for Job until Feb 2014 when Return to UK to Live Permanently but during this duration I came to UK 3 Times and Also visited many other countries.

Now my question is do I need to mentioned the time when I come to UK as Student and also 3 other time between 2008 to Feb 2014, as in the question it says Lived in a country outside the UK including you country.

Waiting for your replay.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Confusing Question in ILR Set O form, Please need help

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Please do not spam the forum with multiple duplicate topics and posts.

Stick to your topic you already have please.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/question-in- ... l#p1728034
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.