ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New processing centre - receipt of documents -Tier 2 dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harrisl
Newly Registered
Australia

New processing centre - receipt of documents -Tier 2 dependent

Post by harrisl » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Hello,
My spouse applied to join my Tier 2 visa as a dependent from a Tier 5 visa.
We scanned documents at Croyden processing on Dec 20, 2018 - using standard service.

We haven't received any email saying the decision centre/home office has received the documents and are considering the application.

Is this strange? Shouldn't this come through quite fast, as the documents were scanned - just a receipt at least?

Any comments on this being normal or unusual would be appreciated :)
Whats the best way to check an application?

Kind regards,
Lachlan

ariff21
India

Re: New processing centre - receipt of documents -Tier 2 dependent

Post by ariff21 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:50 pm

I havent received it either. this new service making everyone confuse, as you said they should have sent acknowledgement email. or any case id number, how to track these application process without case id?

nadiapop2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Re: New processing centre - receipt of documents -Tier 2 dependent

Post by nadiapop2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Hi. I also didnt receive any acknowledgment immediately but I received an email the next week from sheffield saying that my application is being assessed. A week after that i received an email from sheffield again asking for additional information on my bank statement. So sometimes you just wont receive it. You just have to wait friend.