ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - ILR - Absence Letter - Employer not responding

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashanthphp
Newly Registered

Tier 2 - ILR - Absence Letter - Employer not responding

Post by prashanthphp » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi,
I am currently on Tier 2 and I would be eligible for ILR by next month. I am trying to get Absence letters from all my previous employers. one of my previous employers is not responding to my call or email. what needs to be done if I am not able to get the letter? any alternative to absence letter

I am bit worried. Please help me

Thanks in advance

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 - ILR - Absence Letter - Employer not responding

Post by makky86 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:24 pm

prashanthphp wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:29 pm
Hi,
I am currently on Tier 2 and I would be eligible for ILR by next month. I am trying to get Absence letters from all my previous employers. one of my previous employers is not responding to my call or email. what needs to be done if I am not able to get the letter? any alternative to absence letter

Thanks in advance
In this case you can attach bank statements / payslips along with travel ticket/boarding pass/ stamps on passports.
Also attach the email and letter you have sent to the employer
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

srsw

Post by srsw » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:25 pm

prashanthphp wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:29 pm
Hi,

Thanks in advance
You could potentially request info via subject access request (SAR) and they (previous employer) have to oblige with your request.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

prashanthphp
Newly Registered

Post by prashanthphp » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 am

Thank you for your reply. will do so