ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Cover in HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhirajhotjat
Newly Registered

Medical Cover in HSMP

Post by dhirajhotjat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 am

Hey guys,
Just help me about my query.
If we are in HSMP Visa in UK. so all our Medical Exepenses is free or we need to pay for that.

But my friend is on work permit. he got every thing free and first year Insurance free as well. More his wife given birth to new child and no medical fees is paid as it is free to Both...

Just all gurus living in UK and planning to go UK put your thoughts....

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dhirajhotjat
Newly Registered

Post by dhirajhotjat » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 am

Tahnks Viiny for valuable reply, Just to ask if i am working and in case wife is not working, still wife can claim free medical or not.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 am

If you are coming to UK on hsmp you and your dependednts (whether or not they work) will be covered by NHS. that means free consultation, diagnosis, tests and in some cases free prescriptions too.