ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

24 hours service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JuliaC
Newly Registered
Brazil

24 hours service

Post by JuliaC » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi all,

I applied for my ILR on the 4th December in person in Croydon and I was supposed to have an answer by the 5th December 2018 as I paid for the 24hours service. However we are now on the 22nd January and I still don't have any reply from UKVI. My solicitor called them twice and she got a general email reply saying when they can't review the case in 24 hours and it's not the costumer fault they will refund me the fee for the premium service.

The only reason I applied for the 24 hours service is because I have a trip booked for the 29th January which has been paid months ago. If I knew there was any chance of this taking longer I would have waited until I got back to apply for it once my old VISA was still valid until November 2019.

I believe if I decide to go and leave the country I would loose my application. Does anyone know if I could be refused to enter the country?

Also, does anyone know any other way of contacting UKVI and trying to get an update from them apart from the generic email they send? I am getting really stressed as the date for my trip is approaching, I only have 1 week left now!

Also, anyone applied for their ILR in December in Croydon? If so, have you got any answer so far? How long is it taking for them to review the cases?

Any help, update is much appreciated.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 24 hours service

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:14 pm

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... 67745.html

If you leave the UK, your ILR application will be considered withdraw and likely loss of the fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.