ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Email Address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lukasz Piat
Newly Registered
Poland

Wrong Email Address

Post by Lukasz Piat » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi
I think this will be a bizzare topic, as i do not think many people had similar problem, but here we go, i cant still believe this actually happened.
During the application ( checked all answers at least 10 times) i have given wrong email address - e.g. missing one digit, therefore the email address given is non-existing.
I have chosen the new way of submitting the documents via ukvcas.co.uk. The service requires an access code, which is sent to email address.
Any ideas on how to tackle this?
Any help will be very much appreciated

shankar981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Wrong Email Address

Post by shankar981 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 pm

I dont think you have a choice but to call UKVCAS and explain them the situation and ask for a resolution.

Lukasz Piat
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Wrong Email Address

Post by Lukasz Piat » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:09 am

Hi
tried just that, but they`ve said to get in touch with UKVI to amend, but it takes 20 days for them to respond to the email enquiry, cannot seem to get through via the phone