ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ent. to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Basel_AH
Jordan

Tier 1 ent. to ILR

Post by Basel_AH » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:19 pm

Good evening everyone,

I am in the process of applying for ILR after spending 5 years under the Tier 1 ent. 50k route.

My solicitor is happy with everything except the RTI submission documents.I changed my accountant last year and I asked both of them to provide me with their RTI submissions and neither of them obtained the exact paper my solicitor asked for. IS it because they use different softwares? I've been back and forth with my accountants and they came back saying that these are the only documents they can get.

Here's a screenshot of what the accountants have provided me with but it's not even titled RTI. Is this document below the required RTI submissions? If not, any advise on how I can get it?

Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (166.82 KiB) Viewed 373 times

Thank you very much.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 ent. to ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:28 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 ent. to ILR

Post by bizman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Think you should be ok with it
Bizman