ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

szt
Newly Registered
Greece

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by szt » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:16 am

HI,

I have applied for Tier1 E Extension ( postal application) last month and the decision is still pending. Now I am eligible to apply ILR via LR ( 10 years route) and booked appointment ( super priority service ) for the next Monday at Croydon center.

As my original passports and all doc still with UKVA. is there anything I need to consider while at the appointment?

I did mention in the application as being unable to produce original passports at the time of appointment. But I do have I do have scanned copies of passports so I can upload in sopra steria.

In the online application, I mentioned designation as a self-employed ( Director), do I need to provide company documents?

At the end of the application, in documents list, it says dependent's documents ( like passports, Marriage certificate, Job) needs to provide. But as of now, she is not varying her application.
do I need to upload her documents as well or just leave it?

what documents do I need to upload for ILR LR?

passports blank pages as well?

I will write a cover letter about varying application.

If anyone comes across like this scenario, please be kind enough to advise me on this.

Thank you